Apocau Clothing LLC. US
Effective Date: March 2022
Sale of customer information
Your personal information is not for sale. While third-parties make it possible for us to offer additional services regarding our merchandise, we do not sell your personal information to anyone.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect different types of information about our customers, Website visit. In the past 12 months we may have collected the following information:
- Location: We use various technologies to learn your geographic location, including by collecting your IP address or other device information, which may depend on your device's settings for location services.
- Device Information: We learn about your browser, device type, IP address, internet service provider, and other technical information about your device when you visit our Websites, interact with our Social Media Pages or online ads, or open our emails.
- Contact Information: We collect contact information, which includes personal information like name, email address, phone number, and address.
- Payment Details: Your payment details can be collected and stored within your Club Glory account or in connection with an order.
- Call records, email records, text records, and chat logs: If you call, email, text, or chat with our customer service agents, we may keep records of those conversations.
- Shopping History: We keep track of your shopping history with us, including the items you purchase, save or add to your shopping bag.
- Websites: We collect information about your interactions with our Websites, including pages visited, links clicked, buttons clicked, mouse movement, scroll behavior, and non-sensitive keystroke activity. This data may then be used to create a "session replay" of your interaction, which may be used to troubleshoot customer service issues, either individually or in the aggregate, to improve site functionality and to analyze user interaction. This information could include personal information, depending on what information you provide.
- Submitted Content: We collect any content you submit to our Websites, and Social Media Pages, including photos, videos, or reviews. For more details about user-generated content, check out our Endorsements and Social Media Engagement policy.
- Demographic Information: We have access to demographic details about our customers like birthdate, gender, ZIP code, and other similar details.
- Social Media Usage: We receive aggregated information about people who visit and interact with our Social Media Pages. "Aggregated" means information that doesn't include personal information associated with identified people.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We may collect the information described above directly from you, from third parties we partner with, or through cookies or other automated means. These sources may include:
- You: We collect information directly from you, whenever you: make a purchase; contact us with questions or comments; upload content to our Websites or Social Media Pages; enter our contests or sweepstakes or contests or sweepstakes we are affiliated with; save items or add to your shopping bag; create a Club Glory account; respond to a survey; opt in to text messages; apply for a job or modeling opportunity; or fill out any forms on our Websites, Social Media Pages.
- Your Device or Browser: Certain information is automatically collected from your device or browser and analyzed when you visit our Websites, interact with our Social Media Pages or online advertising, or open our emails.
- Third Parties: We work with third parties who provide services to us, like analytics or advertising companies. These third parties share information they have collected with us. Your information may also be collected and processed by third parties, such as the payment providers you select, who will process your information independently in accordance with their own privacy notices. Your information may also be shared with us by other customers, such as your friends and family, when they use a service on our Websites; for example, by shipping an order to your address. If another customer has provided us with your information, we will only process your information for the applicable purpose(s) as described below in How We Use Your Information.
- Social Media Platforms: Social media platforms share information, which is typically aggregated and doesn't include personal data, with Apocau Clothing LLC. You can learn more about how social media platforms collect and use your information by reviewing their privacy notices and settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for the following business purposes:
- Fulfillment: Fulfilling your orders and other requests, including processing payments and delivering packages.
- Advertising: Presenting advertising online and via email, text messages, or other communication channels, including through partnerships with social media platforms and internet search engines.
- Understanding Our Customers: Analyzing your activity with us (including your interactions with our Websites, Social Media Pages, and emails or other forms of communication) and monitoring the effectiveness of our advertising and communications.
- Personalization: Using your preferences and other collected information to personalize our relationship with you, including presenting customized communication, advertising and experiences on our Websites, Emails, and ads on Social Media.
- Communications: Communicating with you, including responding to your requests and asking for feedback through surveys or other messages.
- Promotions: Running contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions.
- Hiring: Recruiting and hiring Apocau Clothing LLC associates.
- Club Glory: Administering Club Glory, including offering rewards or special promotions to Club Glory members. To learn more, check out the Club Glory terms.
- Customer Experience: Serving content on our Website, and Social Media Pages, developing our products and services, and constantly improving our customers' experience.
- Security: Protecting Apocau Clothing LLC and our customers from fraud, security threats, and other illegal or harmful activity.
- Legal Obligations: Complying with legal and regulatory requirements and responding to requests from courts or other government bodies.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OUR BRANDS AND THIRD PARTIES AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
Apocau Clothing LLC may share personal information with third parties for certain purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Affiliated Brands & Companies: We may share your information between various brands owned by Apocau Clothing LLC, including Inherit Glory as well as with our affiliated brands, or related companies. See Your Privacy Choices below for how to control the information we collect and use.
- Service Providers: We partner with third parties to assist with many aspects of our e-commerce business, including fulfilling orders, advertising, analyzing your interests and activity on our Websites and Social Media Pages, and helping us communicate with customers. These third parties may provide services related to any of the purposes described in How We Use Your Information, and we may share with them any types of information described in Information We Collect. We may also receive information collected by these third parties and combine it with the information we have collected. Some of these third parties may be located outside the United States. Your information may also be collected and processed by third parties, such as the payment providers you select, who will process your information independently in accordance with their own privacy notices.
- Marketing Providers: We partner with third parties to assist with the advertising and marketing of our business. We may share with them the types of information described in How We Use Your Information. We may also receive information collected by these third parties and combine it with the information we have collected.
- Other Third Parties: We will disclose information about you, including to government bodies or law enforcement agencies, when we believe it to be necessary for compliance with the law or to protect the users of our Websites, our Websites or the public.
- Parties to a Business Transaction: If Apocau Clothing LLC were ever merged with or acquired by another company, or it acquires another company, or is involved in a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control, your information could be shared with that business entity.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You can control the information we collect and use in the following ways:
- Location Information: You can disable location-based services on your mobile device or web browser by adjusting the settings on your device or browser. This will prevent our Websites from accessing your location information. Please note that some services may not be available if you disable location-based services.
- Emails: You can unsubscribe from Club Glory marketing emails and Apocau Clothing LLC brand marketing emails (including marketing emails from Inherit Glory) by going to the Unsubscribe page and entering the email address associated with your marketing subscription, or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of these emails or by updating your marketing preferences in your Club Glory account profile if you are a Club Glory member. Please note, if you are a Club Glory member, you will continue to receive relationship/operational emails related to Club Glory after you have unsubscribed from marketing emails unless your Club Glory account is cancelled. If you wish to cancel your Club Glory account, email us at email@example.com from the email address of the account you wish to cancel.
- Texts: We won't send you any text messages unless you consent to receive them. To stop receiving text messages, including shipping alert text messages, reply "STOP" to any text message you have received from us. More information about opting out of text messages is available in the Text Terms.
- Online Accounts: You can keep your contact information and payment methods accurate and up to date by logging into your account on our Websites or Apps. If you wish to cancel your Club Glory account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address of the account you wish to cancel.
- Online Advertising: For information about opting out of third party advertising, visit: NAI Opt-Out (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/) and DAA Opt-Out (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1) (you will leave this Website for a separately managed online site where you can specify your preference under those programs). You can also click on the icon that may appear on some of our advertising served through these technologies. We may use more than one third party company for placing this advertising, which would require you to opt out of each company.
If you are a California resident, you can learn more about your privacy rights below in Privacy Rights of California Residents and on our CA Privacy Rights page.
You may request removal of any of your User-Generated Content by sending a removal request email to email@example.com. Your email must include a link to the URL of the page on which your User-Generated Content is posted or a description of the page on which it is posted. Please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations; for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
Our Websites, Social Media pages aren't intended for kids under 13. No one under 13 should share any personal information with us, including creating a Club Glory account or making a purchase. The clothing we offer for sale is intended for purchase by adults only. We don't knowingly collect any personal information from kids under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete that information from our records. To request deletion of personal information relating to a child under 13, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apocau Clothing LLC has implemented security technologies, processes and procedures designed to protect your information. You can protect your information by selecting strong, unique passwords for the website and any associated email addresses. If you have concerns about the security of your account, or wish to alert us of any potential vulnerabilities, please contact email@example.com.
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS AND DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We recommend that you use the latest web browser versions to optimize your experience. Older web browser versions may not be able to access or utilize all pages on our website as intended.
Send your privacy-related questions, comments, and concerns to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIVACY RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
As a resident of California, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California Civil Code § 1798.100 et seq., (with any implementing regulations and as may be amended from time to time, "CCPA") relevant to your Personal Information (as defined under the CCPA), as well as other laws. The rights described herein are subject to exemptions under the CCPA and other limitations under applicable law.
California Consumer Rights Under the CCPA: If your Personal Information is subject to the CCPA, you may have certain privacy rights with regard to that information. You may have the right to:
- Request that we provide you access to the following no more than twice in a 12-month period:
- the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or sharing your Personal Information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information; and
- the categories of Personal Information that are sold (as defined under the CCPA) and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold.
- Request that we delete your Personal Information, subject to exceptions under the CCPA or other applicable law.
California residents also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of any of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, as described in this section. Apocau Clothing LLC will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST
If you wish to exercise your right to request access to your Personal Information, to request deletion of your Personal Information, please email your request through this email@example.com.
Apocau Clothing LLC is required to provide you with access to your Personal Information or delete your Personal Information only in response to verifiable consumer requests. We will compare the information you provide in the email to any information we may have in our possession in order to verify your request. You may be asked to provide us with information such as your home address, email address, and telephone number. We may also contact you to request additional information in relation to your request. The information you provide must match the information we have in our possession. This measure is in place to help ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it. The information collected through this process will be used for verification purposes only.
ADDITIONAL CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may also make a written request to Apocau Clothing LLC about how we have shared your personal information during the prior calendar year with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your name and all of the postal addresses and email addresses that you have provided to us. You may also opt out by sending this same information to us as the following address:
Attn: Apocau Clothing LLC
United States Corp Agent Inc
9900 Spectrum Drive
Austin, TX. 78717