Apocau Clothing LLC. US
ENDORSEMENTS & SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT POLICY ("POLICY")
Updated: March 2022
If you are a "fan," "follower" of or otherwise voluntarily engage with Apocau Clothing LLC or any of its affiliated brands (including Inherit Glory) ("we" or "Apocau Clothing LLC") by emailing, posting, uploading or otherwise submitting photographs, graphics, videos, messages, comments or other material (collectively referred to herein as "Post(s)") on any Apocau Clothing LLC page, profile, or feed (collectively referred to herein as "Page") of any social media platform ("Platform") (e.g. Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin et al.), or making any personal statement through a Post or otherwise in any media/medium which endorses Apocau Clothing LLC products or services ("Endorsement"), this Policy applies to you. If you do not comply with this Policy at any time, Apocau Clothing LLC reserves the right to restrict your use of or access as to Apocau Clothing LLC's Pages at its sole discretion without prior notice, in addition to any other legal or contractual remedies that may be available. For the purpose of this Policy, anyone who engages in any manner with any Apocau Clothing LLC Page is a "User".
Table of Contents
- User Generated Content
- Posting Guidelines
USER GENERATED CONTENT
If you tag your Post (a) by commenting with one of our promoted hashtags (e.g., #inheritgloryclothing); or (b) by tagging "inheritglory" in the Post, you agree to the following:
You consent and grant to Apocau Clothing LLC the irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty free, worldwide right (but not the obligation), to (1) use, copy, perform, reproduce, edit, modify, display, broadcast, distribute, prepare derivative works of (or incorporate into other works), and otherwise exploit the Post (or any portion thereof) in any form, manner or media now or hereafter known including but not limited to posting or reposting the Post across Apocau Clothing LLC's digital properties (e.g., on Apocau Clothing LLC's branded websites and social media pages) and using the Post for commercial purposes including marketing, advertising, and publicity and (2) use your name, image, likeness, and username/ handle in connection with, or to reference the fact of, your Post to the extent you include such information in your Post. You understand and agree that you will not have any right to inspect or approve Apocau Clothing LLC's use of the Post, the Post will not be returned to you, and you will not be paid or otherwise compensated for Apocau Clothing LLC's use of your Post. Aside from the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights to your Post.
You represent and warrant that (1) your Post is your original creation for which you own and/or control all rights, (2) your Post does not violate any laws or infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, (3) your Post will not contain obscene, indecent, or harassing material or feature nudity or drug/alcohol use, (4) you have obtained the express permission of each identifiable person appearing in your Post to be included and displayed in the Post as provided herein, and (5) you have the full power and authority to grant the rights contemplated herein.
You understand and acknowledge that your Post may be open to public commentary that is not under the Apocau Clothing LLC's direct control and does not necessarily reflect the views of Apocau Clothing LLC. While Apocau Clothing LLC may curate Posts, Apocau Clothing LLC does not warrant their content or accuracy. You understand that you may be exposed to other Posts that you find offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You understand and acknowledge that, pursuant to Section 230 of the federal Communications Decency Act, providers of interactive computer services shall not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. Posts may be removed by Apocau Clothing LLC at any time and for any reason.
The rights to Apocau Clothing LLC's information may be protected by patent, copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other proprietary rights owned by a third party other than Apocau Clothing LLC. Additionally, certain content displayed and contained within Apocau Clothing LLC Pages is the original authorship of Apocau Clothing LLC and is owned exclusively by Apocau Clothing LLC. By being a User of or Posting on any of Apocau Clothing LLC's Pages, you acknowledge that you may not modify, publish, transmit, display, copy, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content found, whether owned by Apocau Clothing LLC or a third party, other than as provided herein.
You may request removal of any of your User-Generated Content by sending a removal request email to email@example.com. Your email must include a link to the URL of the page on which your User-Generated Content is posted or a description of the page on which it is posted. Please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations; for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
Apocau Clothing LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects Users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you may notify our designated copyright agent by mail at Attn: Apocau Clothing LLC, United States Corp Agent Inc, 9900 Spectrum Drive, Austin, TX 78717 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the following information with your notification:
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Apocau Clothing LLC to locate the material including a link to or URL for the material;
- identification of the copyrighted work or a representative list of the works claimed to have been infringed;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Apocau Clothing LLC is committed to complying with laws and regulations requiring clear and accurate advertising messages, Endorsements and testimonials when communicating with the public, including the disclosure of all material connections between an Apocau Clothing LLC marketing promotion using any Page and a User's participation in that promotion. This Policy is intended to provide guidelines essential to ensuring compliance with those laws and regulations. Therefore, this Policy applies to all Apocau Clothing LLC employees, independent contractors, agents (including anyone speaking, writing, blogging, posting on any Platform, or otherwise generally endorsing Apocau Clothing LLC products or services), and any other individual or entity engaged in promotional endorsement activities on behalf of Apocau Clothing LLC, whether they are engaged by Apocau Clothing LLC directly or through an agency, representative of an agency, subsidiary or franchise (collectively referred to herein as "Endorsers"). This Policy applies irrespective of the forum in which the Endorsement or testimonial is being made, written or verbal, including, but not limited to, television commercials, print advertisements, websites, blogs, mobile applications, Platforms in general or any other form of media which may be used to advertise.
Endorsers are responsible for their opinions, comments and content made in Posts and may be held personally liable for any commentary deemed to be defamatory, libelous, obscene, or an infringement on the proprietary rights of Apocau Clothing LLC or any third party; therefore Endorsers should be mindful of this potential liability when disseminating opinions, comments and content through Posts. In addition, Endorsers should at all times be aware that Posts may remain public or may be archived so that such Posts may be stored and retrievable, indefinitely.
With respect to statements or other claims made in advertising messages or promotional communications about Apocau Clothing LLC and/or its products or services, Endorsers must adhere to the following general standards and disclosure requirements:
- General Standards
- Endorsers may only make statements that reflect their honest opinions, finding, beliefs or experiences. Endorsers may not make statements about experiences with a product not personally used, examined or evaluated.
- Endorsements by organizations must reflect the collective judgment of the organization.
- Endorsers may not make deceptive, misleading or untruthful claims about Apocau Clothing LLC's products or services.
- Endorsers may not make any claims about Apocau Clothing LLC's products or services that are not substantiated.
- Endorsers may not engage in any communication that is defamatory or infringes upon the intellectual property or privacy and publicity rights of others.
- Endorsers may not use any intellectual property of Apocau Clothing LLC in their Endorsement without the prior written consent of Apocau Clothing LLC in each instance, and such use must be in accordance with the specific guidelines provided by Apocau Clothing LLC.
- Endorsers may not make any comments or Posts that in any way promotes unsafe or dangerous activities.
- Endorsers may not make any comments or Posts that violate local, state or federal law.
- Endorsers that are also employees of Apocau Clothing LLC must adhere to all employee guidelines found in the employee handbook, specifically including the "Social Media & Networking" section.
- Endorsers may have access to or directly or indirectly be exposed to information of a proprietary and confidential nature about Apocau Clothing LLC (including without limitation its business operations and activities, strategic plans and financial information). Endorsers shall keep confidential and not disclose any such information.
- Disclosure Requirements
Endorsers must clearly and conspicuously disclose any "material connections" to Apocau Clothing LLC in all advertising, promotional and Endorsement related communications concerning Apocau Clothing LLC and/or its products or services.
A connection that is not reasonably expected by the audience or not readily apparent from the context of the communication that may affect the weight or credibility a reasonable consumer would give to the communications or messages made by the Endorser.
- Such connections may be found in the form of:
- Receiving consideration (i.e. monetary compensation, including fees or commissions; gift cards; event access; prizes; free or discounted products or services) provided by Apocau Clothing LLC (or any of its agents acting on its behalf) to the Endorser;
- A relationship between Apocau Clothing LLC and the Endorser (such as employment or contractual relationships); or
- Potential consideration gained through a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes for which participation is conditioned upon an Endorsement.
- Some examples of adequate material connection disclosures may be as follows:
- I received [product] from Apocau Clothing LLC as a gift;
- [Thanks to][Courtesy of] Apocau Clothing LLC, I was given [product];
- Apocau Clothing LLC sent me [product] to try;
- This post is a paid advertisement for Apocau Clothing LLC;
- I am an employee of Apocau Clothing LLC; or
- Tagging an Endorsement on any Platform with a hashtag that discloses the material connection of the Endorsement to Apocau Clothing LLC or a specific promotion or contest; possible acceptable examples may include #Ad, #apocauclothingsponsored, #apocauclothingcontest, etc.
- The above are only examples of disclosures which may be adequate. Variations of those examples may also be adequate depending on the context. The key is to disclose that there is a relationship between Apocau Clothing LLC and the Endorser which a reasonable consumer reading the Endorsement may not have realized (e.g. an employment relationship, a paid advertiser relationship, or related to a promotion or contest advertised by Apocau Clothing LLC).
Disclosures need to be made in a clear and conspicuous manner. This generally means the disclosure should occur in close proximity to where the Endorsement was made and in a similar size, font and color.
Endorsers who post their own opinions, comments, content or recommendations about Apocau Clothing LLC, and/or its products or services, must disclose that their views do not necessarily represent those of Apocau Clothing LLC.
Failure to comply with the following Guidelines will cause a Post to be rejected and pulled from Apocau Clothing LLC's Pages and may result in immediate disqualification from being a User of Apocau Clothing LLC's Pages:
- Personal Attacks: Disrespecting, insulting or personally attacking other Users or Posts will not be permitted. Behavior and comments that may result in others feeling threatened or specifically targeted or abused will not be permitted.
- Discrimination: Discrimination or prejudice based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status, will not be tolerated. Any prejudicial statements, behaviors, comments or remarks will cause the Post to be immediately disqualified and removed.
- Pornographic Material: Pornographic material and/or references to it are not permitted in Posts and Posts containing such will be removed.
- Violence: Any Post or statement inciting or directly referring to violence, past violence or the threat of violence is prohibited and will be removed.
- Hatred: Constructive debate is permitted, but hatred towards any User or specific categories of Users will not be tolerated.
- Libelous Statements: Libel of any kind is not permitted. Libel is a statement or comment about a person or organization that cannot be proved to be true and may be considered damaging to their reputation and/or interests.
- SPAM: Any Post or statement that disrupts the normal flow of chat is not permitted. Examples: garbled or nonsense sentences, duplication of words and numbers. Users may not use the community in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise). Also, Posting under multiple nicknames is not allowed.
- Slang or References to Upsetting/Distressing Subjects: Slang referring to upsetting or distressing subjects in Apocau Clothing LLC's sole discretion, will not be permitted and will be immediately removed. Such references include drug use, sexual acts of an indecent nature (and anything considered to be explicitly sexual in nature), references to religion, political beliefs or anything deemed to distress Users or the parents or guardians of Users or anything deemed to be socially unacceptable.
- Criminal or Immoral Activity: Any mention of or reference to criminal or immoral activity will not be permitted, including drugs, prostitution, fraud, stalking, extortion and terrorism.
- Unauthorized Content: The content you submit to Apocau Clothing LLC Pages will not contain any trademarked or copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the owner of such material or you are otherwise licensed to Post the material and to grant Apocau Clothing LLC all relevant licenses and permissions to use the material as contemplated herein.
Associates who violate any portion of this Policy will be disciplined, up to and including termination.
Apocau Clothing LLC reserves the right to change, alter, or modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. If you do not fully agree to this Policy, then do not submit any Posts or Endorsements.