Apocau Clothing LLC. US
CLUB Glory TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated: March 2022
WHO CAN JOIN?
Club Glory is currently available to residents of the United States age fourteen (14) and older. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Apocau Clothing LLC. ("Apocau Clothing LLC") are eligible to join but may be excluded from certain promotions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Becoming a Member. Become a Member by signing up through the Inheritglory.com, individuals who have an active online account with Apocau Clothing LLC are already Members in Club Glory. Upon signing up for a Membership, individuals will receive an email confirming their Membership in Club Glory within three (3) days of signing up. Only one (1) Club Glory Membership is permitted per person, per email address.
- Registering Purchases. When making purchases online, Members must sign into their Membership prior to making the purchase.
- What are the Perks of Club Glory?
- Points can be earned towards a Glory Cash Reward Certificate ("Certificate") redeemable for savings on purchases (details explained below under "Base Rewards" section).
- Special Birthday Surprise.
- Special Member only discounts and rewards.
- Special Members only events.
Points are earned at the time of purchase when a Member provides their Club Glory ID. If a Member is signed into their Membership when ordering online, points will be earned at the time of shipment. Only one (1) Club Glory ID can be used per transaction.
Members earn points for every net dollar spent (including using gift cards as tender on purchases) on any Eligible Product Purchases (as defined below). Net dollars spent is the amount spent on an Eligible Product Purchase, excluding the use of merchandise credit as tender and minus the costs specified below on point calculations.
All product purchases (excluding purchases of gift cards and e-gift cards) earn one hundred (100) points for every net dollar spent in store or online. Points earned will be rounded to the nearest whole cent.
Club Glory may identify additional opportunities for Members to earn points from time to time. For example, those tasks may include the following:
- Share details on Member profile. Points may be awarded for each additional detail provided with a Membership profile (details which qualify to earn points will be indicated within Club Glory, but will not include name, phone, or email address as those were required fields for Membership creation). However, points will only be awarded once per lifetime of each Membership.
Points will post to the corresponding Club Glory Membership within approximately forty eight hours (48) hours from date of online prde. If Members do not identify themselves at time of purchase, a manual adjustment can be made to add the points to the Club Glory Membership for up to thirty (30) days from the actual purchase date, but no purchases prior to the launch of this new benefit can be added.
Point calculations are based upon dollars spent at checkout on Eligible Product Purchases. "Eligible Product Purchases" means purchases of Apocau Clothing LLC, Inherit Glory products such as clothing, accessories. The following costs are excluded from point calculation of Eligible Product Purchases: sales tax, state fees, shipping & handling or delivery charges, gift wrap fees, and purchase of gift cards or e-gift cards. Also, Members do not earn points for the amount of any coupon, discounts, or merchandise credit applied to purchases, as well as the value of any Certificate being redeemed. Apocau Clothing LLC has the right to make the final decision on whether any product purchase qualifies for points.
When Members return products online purchases by mail, points previously posted for that purchase will be deducted from the point balance of the Club Glory Membership provided at the time of purchase. If a Member's point balance is insufficient to cover a deduction related to a return, the Members' point balance may go into the negative, and any Membership reaching into a negative balance is subject to be suspended from all further activity at the discretion of Apocau Clothing LLC. Members with a suspended account will need to reach Apocau Clothing LLC's Customer Service Department to seek reinstatement. If an account has a negative balance, all earned points will apply first to the negative balance before a Member may begin earning points eligible for conversion to a Certificate.
Points are property of Apocau Clothing LLC, have no cash value, and are not transferable to anyone else or any other Membership in any capacity for any reason. Unused points will expire twelve (12) months after they have been issued. Points that remain on a Club Glory Membership will also expire as indicated and are forfeited if Club Glory is terminated or the Club Glory Membership is closed. Points may not be combined among Members.
When Members reach various point thresholds as outlined below, they will automatically have those points converted into a Certificate redeemable for money off their purchase at Inheritglory.com.
Point Level Certificates
Gold Status Qualification
Club Glory Members will qualify for Gold Status when they spend $500 in a calendar year. "Calendar Year" is defined as the one-year period beginning on January 1 and ending on December 31. Gold Status is good for the Calendar Year in which you qualify, and the following Calendar Year. To maintain your Gold Status, you must re-qualify every Calendar Year. In the event you return a purchase which qualified you for Gold Status, the point value of the return will be deducted from your Membership account and you could lose your Gold Status.
Gold Status Perks:
- $25 Glory Cash when Gold status is earned or renewed (limit 1 per Calendar Year)
- 150 points for every net dollar spent on Eligible Product Purchases
- Gold Status exclusive offers and event invites
Certificates are valid only in the U.S.online. Not valid outside the U.S. Certificate expiration dates will vary. Check your Certificate for exact expiration date. Certificate applies pre-tax or state fee and cannot be used for purchases of gift cards, e-gift cards, shipping & handling or delivery charges, and gift wrap. Certificate cannot be applied to previous purchases. Certificate must be presented/entered at time of purchase online. Discount will be applied at checkout to all eligible items and will be deducted upon return of any item to which the discount was applied. Certificates may be used in conjunction with other Certificates (as limited below) and most other discounts or offers toward the purchase of products, for a discount up to the total purchase amount. If the purchase total is less than the value of the Certificate(s) being used, any unused portion of any given Certificate's value is forfeited. There is a limit of one (1) Certificates per transaction. Certificates constitute a discount from your purchase amount and shall not be considered tender. Certificates are not redeemable for cash. Certificates are non-transferable and not for resale. Certificates are valid for one (1) time use only. Lost, stolen, or expired Certificates will not be replaced.
7Certificates will be posted to Club Glory Memberships within approximately (7) business days after points are converted into a Certificate. Based on the Certificate value reached, the corresponding amount of points will be deducted from the Club Glory Membership balance for every Certificate issued. Certificates should be available for use soon after Member has received Certificates. Once points have been converted into a Certificate, they cannot be converted back into points even if the Certificate is never redeemed and expired.
Members may earn up to a maximum of one million (1,000,000) points per Calendar Year. Therefore as an example, Members in good standing may earn up to a maximum of sixty-six (66) $10 Certificates per Calendar Year, thirty-three (33) $20 Certificates per Calendar Year, roughly twenty-two (22) $30 Certificates per Calendar Year, sixteen (16) $40 Certificates per Calendar Year, or other various combinations of different Certificates values.
Certificates are property of Apocau Clothing LLC, have no cash value, and are not transferable to anyone else or any other Membership in any capacity for any reason. Unused Certificates that remain on Club Glory Memberships expire as indicated and are forfeited if Club Glory is terminated or the Club Glory Membership is closed. Apocau Clothing LLC is not responsible for lost Certificates, including due to change of email address, or other contact information.
Upon signing up for Membership in Club Glory, individuals will sign up to receive emails regarding special Members only offers and events, as well as new features of Club Glory. Club Glory emails would be in addition to brand marketing emails from Apocau Clothing LLC, Inherit Glory (should Member be otherwise signed up to receive these general marketing emails).
Apocau Clothing LLC brand marketing emails (including Inherit Glory) and Club Glory marketing emails will include an opt-out link should individuals no longer want to receive any of these types of emails. Even if a Member opts-out of marketing emails, if the Club Glory Membership is still active, Members will continue to receive relationship/operational emails related to Club Glory unless the Club Glory Membership is cancelled. Individuals do not need to cancel their Club Glory Membership to opt-out from receiving Apocau Clothing LLC brand marketing emails, Club Glory marketing emails, or e-receipt emails.
Members can opt-out of receiving Club Glory marketing and Apocau Clothing LLC brand marketing emails (including Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist) by going to the Unsubscribe page and entering the email address associated with the Club Glory Membership or Apocau Clothing LLC brand marketing email subscription, or by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the footer of any of these emails, or by updating their marketing preferences in the Club Glory account profile.
CANCELLATION OF CLUB GLORY MEMBERSHIP
We don't think anyone will want to stop getting the great benefits of Club Glory, but Members who decide they want to cancel their Club Glory Membership can use the Contact Us section of the Help Page and include the email address of the Club Glory membership they wish to cancel.
Cancellation of a Club Glory Membership cancels the Member's entire account on Inheritglory.com. If a Member decides to cancel their Club Glory Membership, all unused Club Glory points and Certificates will be cancelled. If the Member subsequently signs up to become a Member again we will not reinstate the previously cancelled, unused Club Glory points or Certificates.
If a Member chooses to cancel their Club Glory Membership but has separately signed up for Apocau Clothing LLC brand marketing emails, the Member will be opting out of both Club Glory marketing and Apocau Clothing LLC brand marketing emails.
GENERAL TERMS OF CLUB GLORY
- All questions regarding Club Glory in general or these Terms in specific should be directed to either email@example.com.
- Apocau Clothing LLC reserves the right to suspend or cancel any Club Glory Membership and participation in Club Glory at any time for any reason, including for any suspected fraudulent use of Club Glory.
- Apocau Clothing LLC is a private label brand. To protect its intellectual property rights, any suspected resale of our merchandise for personal or business profit is strictly prohibited. Those suspected of reselling are prohibited from becoming a Member in Club Glory. Apocau Clothing LLC will not accept any order found to have characteristics of reselling. Apocau Clothing LLC reserves the right to cancel all subsequent orders from such customers.
- As to the requirement of only one (1) Club Glory Membership per person per email account, if there is a dispute regarding the email account, it will be deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, or online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- These Terms supersede all previously published Terms in their entirety.
- Apocau Clothing LLC reserves the right to make bonus points and other promotional offers available to select Members based on purchase activity, geographic location, Club Glory participation, and/or information supplied by the Member, or other factors. Apocau Clothing LLC reserves the right to add, withdraw, amend, or otherwise change bonus opportunities at any time at its sole discretion, with or without notice to Members.
- Apocau Clothing LLC reserves the right to cancel Club Glory and/or its benefits at any time with or without notice to Members. Unused Certificates that remain on Club Glory Memberships are forfeited if Club Glory is terminated or the Club Glory Membership is closed.
- Apocau Clothing LLC reserves the right to change these Terms with or without notice, including the terms related to earning points and Certificates.
- All title and intellectual property rights in and to any content that is accessed, viewed, streamed, or downloaded from the Apocau Clothing LLC site (including music, photos and videos) remains the sole and exclusive property of Apocau Clothing LLC or its licensor and use of such content is subject to the restrictions imposed by these Terms as well as applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Content may not be used in a manner that exceeds the specific rights granted and individuals are strictly prohibited from copying, modifying, selling, re-licensing or distributing content. Members agree that they will not interfere with Apocau Clothing LLC's or its licensors' rights to their content and will not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any technology or methods used by Apocau Clothing LLC or its licensors to prevent the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of content accessible via Club Glory.
- By agreeing to participate in Club Glory, Members release Apocau Clothing LLC, its parent and subsidiaries and affiliate entities, and their respective, directors, officers, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") from all liability with respect to Club Glory (including all Club Glory Certificates), the misdirection or misuse of points or any Certificate, or the use of any Certificate by an individual other than Club Glory Member to whom the Certificate was sent. By participating in Club Glory, Members hereby release the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) relating to participation in Club Glory, use of Club Glory, or agreement to these Terms.
- The Released Parties make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to Club Glory, Membership in Club Glory, or any products or services related to Club Glory.
- Members are responsible for providing the correct email address to receive Club Glory points and Certificates and to update their Club Glory Membership should their e-mail address change.
- Club Glory is void where prohibited by law. These Terms will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of the State of Texas, without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations.
- Becoming a Member of Club Glory means Member is bound by these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- For purposes of this limitation of liability provision, "Apocau Clothing LLC" includes not only Apocau Clothing LLC., but also its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents.
- Except as expressly provided in this agreement, in no event shall Apocau Clothing LLC be liable to you or to any third party for any damages arising or resulting from the use of any Certificate by someone other than the Club Glory Member to whom the Certificate was sent.
- In no event shall Apocau Clothing LLC be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits or business opportunities), regardless of the legal theory, regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable, and regardless of whether Apocau Clothing LLC was advised to the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, these limitations of liability shall not apply to injuries: (1) to the body or person; or (2) caused by Apocau Clothing LLC's willful, malicious, reckless, or grossly negligent acts or omissions.
- These limitations of liability shall survive the termination of this agreement. Because the law regarding limitations of liability varies from state to state, these limitations of liability may not apply to you. Notice to New Jersey consumers: these limitations of liability apply in New Jersey.
Please read this section carefully — it may significantly affect Your legal rights. It contains procedures for mandatory pre-dispute resolution, binding arbitration, and a jury trial and class action waiver.
- Informal Dispute Resolution Process.
- Should You and Apocau Clothing LLC. have a Dispute (as defined below), the parties agree that they will make a good faith effort to resolve it informally. This informal dispute resolution process is a condition precedent to commencing any formal dispute resolution proceeding in arbitration, small claims court, or otherwise. The parties agree that any relevant limitations period and filing fee or other deadlines will be tolled while the parties engage in this process.
- In connection with any Dispute with Apocau Clothing LLC., You must first send Your name, address, telephone number, email address, sufficient information for Apocau Clothing LLC. to identify any transaction at issue; and a detailed description of and explanation for (1) Your Dispute; (2) the nature and basis of Your claim; and (3) the nature, basis, and calculation of the relief sought by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to United States Corp Agent Inc, 9900 Spectrum Drive, Austin TX 78717 Attention: Apocau Clothing LLC. You agree that You will provide any follow-up information requested by Apocau Clothing LLC. in order to meaningfully engage in this process. You and Apocau Clothing LLC. agree to negotiate in good faith about the Dispute, including through an informal and individualized telephone conference upon Apocau Clothing LLC.'s request. You must personally appear at and participate in this individualized telephone conference, which will be held at a time convenient for You. If You are represented by counsel, Your counsel may also participate.
- This process should lead to the resolution of the Dispute, but if for some reason it is not resolved within sixty (60) days after receipt of the information required above, which can be extended by agreement of the parties, You and Apocau Clothing LLC. agree to the further dispute resolution provisions below.
- Any Dispute between You and Apocau Clothing LLC. that is not resolved as set forth above shall be resolved through individual arbitration or small claims court. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and there is less discovery and less appellate review than in court.
- This arbitration provision shall be interpreted broadly. "Dispute" means any claim or controversy between You and Apocau Clothing LLC., including but not limited to any: (1) claims for relief or theories of liability, whether based in contract, tort, fraud, misrepresentation, statute or otherwise, or that relate to the existence of this Agreement; (2) claims that arose before this or any Agreement; (3) claims that may arise in the future, including claims that may arise after the cancelation or expiration of this Agreement; and (4) claims that are the subject of a putative class action in which no class has been certified. "Dispute" does not, however, include any issues arising from or relating to the arbitrability of any Disputes under this provision or the scope, validity, or enforceability of this arbitration provision. For purposes of the Dispute Resolution section, "Apocau Clothing LLC." means Apocau Clothing LLC., and any of their predecessors, successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors and independent contractors, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents.
- Notwithstanding anything in this arbitration provision to the contrary, either You or Apocau Clothing LLC. may elect to have a claim heard in small claims court seeking only individualized relief so long as (1) the amount claimed is within the jurisdiction of that court and (2) the action remains in that court and is not removed or appealed to a court of general jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding anything in this arbitration provision to the contrary, Apocau Clothing LLC. may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or otherwise enforce intellectual property rights.
- You may reject future changes to this arbitration provision by sending Apocau Clothing LLC. written notice by certified mail postmarked no later than thirty (30) days after Your first receipt of notice of the change to United States Corp Agent Inc, 9900 Spectrum Drive, Austin TX 78717Attention: Apocau Clothing LLC. Your decision will not adversely affect Your relationship with or service from Apocau Clothing LLC.. If You previously notified Apocau Clothing LLC. of Your decision, You need not do so again. By rejecting any future change, You are agreeing that You will arbitrate any Dispute between us in accordance with this Agreement.
- This arbitration provision is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Arbitrations shall be heard and determined by a single arbitrator administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") pursuant to its Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively the "AAA Rules") as modified by the version of this arbitration provision that is in effect when notice of a Dispute is given. The AAA Rules can be obtained from the AAA by visiting its website (www.adr.org) or calling its toll-free number (1-800-778-7879). If there is a conflict between this arbitration provision and the rest of this Agreement, this arbitration provision will govern. If there is a conflict between this arbitration provision and the AAA Rules, this arbitration provision will govern. If the AAA will not administer an arbitration in accordance with this arbitration provision, You and Apocau Clothing LLC. will agree on (or if necessary petition a court of appropriate jurisdiction to appoint) an arbitration organization that will do so. Unless You and Apocau Clothing LLC. agree otherwise, any arbitration hearing will take place in the county where You reside. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement and will issue a reasoned written decision that explains the essential findings and conclusions.
- If Your proceeding is designated by AAA as part of a "Multiple Consumer Case Filing," then You agree: (1) to personally appear and participate in an initial telephone conference with AAA and/or the arbitrator at Apocau Clothing LLC.'s request and at any hearing (with Your counsel if You are represented); and (2) that the adjudication of Your Dispute might await the resolution of other individual claims that are also part of this mass filing.
- Payment of filing and other fees shall be governed by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that the proceeding itself, the substance of a claim or counterclaim, and/or the relief sought in connection with the arbitration was frivolous or was brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standard set forth in Fed. R. Civ. P. 11(b)), either party will have the right to recover its fees and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and arbitration fees and costs. In making this determination, the arbitrator may consider, among other things, whether a party previously offered full relief to the other party, including, but not limited to, a full refund of the sum paid for items purchased and whether the arbitration is part of "Multiple Consumer Case Filings" as determined by AAA.
- You may hire an attorney to represent You. You are responsible for Your attorneys' fees and costs. You may recover them from Apocau Clothing LLC. to the same extent as in court.
- Disputes in arbitrations and small claims court are resolved without a jury trial. Whether in arbitration or court, You and Apocau Clothing LLC. waive the right to a jury trial to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, there shall be no right or authority for any dispute to be litigated or arbitrated on a class, joint, collective, or consolidated basis or in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public (such as claims as a private attorney general or for public injunctive relief). Unless both You and Apocau Clothing LLC. otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claim, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class, joint, collective, or representative proceeding. The arbitrator may award relief (including any declaratory or injunctive relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to resolve an individual party's claim. The arbitrator may not award relief for or against anyone who is not a party to the proceeding.
- The class action and collective relief waiver is an essential part of this arbitration provision, and if it is deemed invalid or unenforceable with respect to a particular claim or dispute, neither You nor Apocau Clothing LLC. is entitled to arbitration of such claim or dispute. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a court determines that the class action and collective relief waiver is not enforceable as to a particular claim or request for relief (such as a claim for public injunctive relief) and all appeals from that decision have been exhausted (or the decision is otherwise final), then the parties agree that the particular claim or request for relief (such as a claim for public injunctive relief) may proceed in court but shall be severed and stayed pending arbitration of the remaining claims.
- This arbitration provision shall survive the cancellation or expiration of the Agreement.